Terms & Conditions
Regarding the services we offer you are kindly requested to read carefully the general terms that follows in order to avoid any misunderstandings.
The terms and conditions mentioned below refer to all services and to each client who sends an availability inquiry. These terms take no exceptions and have to be accepted. The availability inquiry is not considered as a reservation and it’s not a commitment for the client. The information regarding the availability is sent by the property’s person in charge by e-mail.
The prices upon which you have made your reservation are calculated according to the country’s economic situation of the moment and all legal taxes are included. If any taxes increase after your reservation you will be notified accordingly for the possibility of price changing.
- Cleaning of the house before the arrival
- Cleaning and swimming pool maintenance
- Pool towels
- Middle week cleaning of the house and patios, linen and bath’s towels changing.
- Breakfast supplies uppon arrival.
- Free consumption of the available garden’s fruit and vegetables.
- The price remains the same no matter the number of people as long as it doesn’t exceed the villa’s capacity.
Extra services – charges
- Daily cleaning up to two hours: 30 euro.
- Daily change of linen and towels and pool towel: 10 euro per person
A deposit of 30% is required at the time of booking, and the balance is required 45 days prior to arrival.
If booking date is less than 45 days from arrival date then full payment is required upon confirmation.
For instant booking via credit card the 100% of the rental cost is required.
*Before you confirm any reservation please read carefully the cancelation policy of the property.
- Cancellation more than 90 days before the arrival date is fully refunded.
- In case of cancellation from 90 days up to 45 days prior to arrival, 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- In case of cancellation from 44 days prior to arrival or less, 100% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
- Early departure or Non Show: the total amount (100%) of the reservation will be charged.
Not showing up at all on the check in day you are charged with the 100% of the total price of reservation.
- Smoking is not allowed at any interior space of the villas.
- Pets are not allowed at any place of the property.
- Playing loudly music in not allowed and especially during noon and night time..
You are kindly requested to look after the property
- No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens or towels are lost or damaged. It’s not allowed to take bath towels to the pool or sea, and also the pool’s towels to the sea.
- Sitting on sofas and interior chairs with wet bathing suits is strictly prohibited since chlorine of the pool stains the fabrics. Any damage caused to them will be charged
- Do Not flush anything in the toilet. No feminine products or toilet paper should be flushed at anytime. Please use the bins in each toilet. If it is found that something has been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
We release ourselves from all disturbances generated by the climatic phenomena. Any stay that we would be in the obligation to cancel entirely will involve in simply refunding of the sums paid by the customer without the allowance for him to claim. Any stay interrupted because of the customer, for some any reason that it is, cannot give rise to a refunding.
Children and safety
The residence is friendly to children. Still guests are completely responsible for their children’s safety around the yard, the pool and stairs.
Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
* We recommend you take out travel insurance for your trip.
Thank you for choosing our villas to spend your precious holidays. We hope we succeed in making them unique.
The Amapola Team